Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Universalis

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us American Catholic 1,000 Years of Peace Project

Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Third meditation for Monday : dedicated to Guardian Angel







PLACE yourself in the presence of God, kneeling with your hands clasped.

Read slowly and devoutly : Psalm 91

"You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,
will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust."
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence;
he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day,
or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place,
no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone
.
You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them.
With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation."

Before meditation :

Bring all you have read before you, as if you saw the Angels protecting you, especially your Guardian Angel.

Then say to God whatever is suggested to you; for instance:

"He has given His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. In their hands they shall bear thee up, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone."

Prayer :

O my God, I will go forward in Thy way, for my Guardian goes with me. I am very blind; I know not what is before me. I know not what will happen to me in life. I do not know whether I shall live long, or die young. But this I know, that in health and sickness, in joy and sorrow, in youth and age, Thou wilt be with me.

O my sweet Guardian, how beautiful thou art. I wish I could see thee. And thou art as pure and holy as thou art beautiful, and thy breath inspires chaste thoughts. And as gentle and kind as thou art pure.


God of Angels, have mercy on me. Queen of Angels, pray for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Check Page Rank

Share Your Heart and God's Love

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.

This

Blessed Virgin Mary Ring

owned by
My catholic daily meditation



[ Join | Previous | Next | Skip Previous ] [ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Previous 5 Sites | List Sites ]

This RingSurf

Jesus,
I trust in You

Net Ring owned by
Danielle Stighed.


Random Site | List Sites | JOIN

He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.
~ John 7:38
LIVING WATERS

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete. ~
2 Timothy 3:16,17

Powered by Jesus Christ!

List All Sites

Statistics

Random Site JOIN!

This Living Waters Ring is owned by Danielle Stighed.

This Catholic Moms on the Internet site is owned by My catholic daily meditation.

Want to join the Catholic Moms on the Internet?

[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]